Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008!

Halloween got way more exciting once Tyler joined our lives! He got the hang of Trick or Treating really fast: Knock on a door, someone answers and exclaims over how cute you are, then reach in their candy bowl and grab the shiniest piece. The weather was perfect and Tyson even got to come with us for a bit during his break. Tyler's favorite treat was actually a toothbrush - he held on to it for half of the night, refusing to put it in his pumpkin. We had so much fun!

Practicing for the big day.

Trick or Treating with Daddy.

Okay, Mommy, you can carry me now...but let's keep going!

Where do I start?

7 comments:

McMillan Family said...

Carrie,
I haven't talked to you in forever. How are you? Your little boy is so cute. I also hava a Tyler. What have you been up to? I would love to hear from you.
Kamie (Webb) McMillan
brianmc30@comcast.net

Scott and Stef said...

He really is the cutest! I love his costume! I hope you guys are doing well with the move and everything! It has definitely been an adjustment for us.

Unknown said...

He looks SO cute!

Dinga said...

So precious! Oh, time flies and they grow so fast!!!

Brianne said...

He made a VERY cute bear! I wanted to kiss and squeeze his cute little face cheeks! I sure miss that little guy. Oh, and you guys too! ;) Thanks for the pictures!

The Bergant Family said...

The cutest little Teddy Bear I have ever seen!

Michelle and Aaron said...

Hey Tyson! It's Michelle used to be Taylor. I was doing some innocent blog stalking and found you guys. Your little boy is so cute! Congrats on graduating, and your new job. It was fun reading all the posts and seeing what you are up to. I'm glad things are going well! Michelle