Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Washer & Dryer

Yes, it deserves its very own post. Because you see, when you have a washer and dryer for years, and then you suddenly don't - and when you have a cute, but messy baby, spend $60 at a laundromat in 5 weeks, not to mention half the night there, you realize what a wonderful blessing it is to have a washer and dryer. That's why when you get an early Christmas gift set from your parents, well, it gets it's own blog post.

THANK YOU! WE LOVE THEM!

8 comments:

Alyeic said...

Too funny Carrie! Branbury was our first experience of not having a washer and dryer in our apartment/home. Even though the laundry wasn't too far it definitely was a pain:) It is so wonderful having your own! Congrats!

Brad and Hailey said...

Washers and dryers are true blessings and I am so happy everytime I do laundry now because I have them! I totally understand!

mj said...

yay!!! the first thing i looked at when we moved in was the washer and dryer!

Brianne said...

I love the picture of you cuddling with the washer! If you get me for the christmas gift exchange I would like a picture of that framed, thank you! It made my day!

Justin & Michelle said...

Our's survived a fire in someone's house and it keeps on washing. (and drying) Have you named them yet?

The Bergant Family said...

Merry Christmas! I mean Happy Halloween! So glad it all worked out for you! Yes, little boys go through quite a bit of clothes!!

Jenny said...

Isn't it great? Once I had a washer and dryer in one of my apartments, I decided never again would I go without!

Cindy said...

we can totally relate. in LA we would save up all our dirty laundry and drive to my parents' house every other weekend to wash it. now you'll never have to go to another laundromat! congrats!