Saturday, November 22, 2008

Plastow Barber Shop

Before

After

7 comments:

Brianne said...

Cute little guy! It looks like he didn't even put up a fight! Now when does daddy get his hair cut?

The Bergant Family said...

Very nice! If we lived closer, I'd totally come to the Plastow Barber Shop! Poor Leon cuts his hair plus our two boys. I just don't trust myself with a pair of scissors.

Kristen said...

i'd cut my hair more often if i got a sucker out of it.

Crystal and Rosario said...

Where did your baby go??? He is just getting so grown up!

Rachelle said...

I am very impressed. I am still so afraid to cut my boys hair. Maybe you have inspired me to try!

Jenny said...

Good haircut!

Andrea and Preston said...

What a cute little guy with such a studly haircut! I bet all the girls are going to have crushes on him, especially when he gets older!! How is SoDak treating you guys??