Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Few Cute Pics

Sioux Falls has a Sculpture Walk on the main street in downtown. Every year different sculptures are placed there and people can walk up and down the street to view them and then vote on their favorite. This was our favorite.

Wearing Daddy's safety goggles. And crabby pajamas.

Practicing for Halloween with the hood of his bear costume. Though I think he resembles a character out of Narnia here...

What? I like ketchup! 

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Cute pictures! I love the updates! He's a little grown up boy!

The Bergant Family said...

Love how he's trying to get the bird on the elephant's trunk! Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Kristen said...

ooooh i can't wait till you come visit next month!

Andrea and Preston said...

Hey Carrie! Super cute pics!! Your little guy is just growing up so fast! What a little stud muffin!

Brad and Hailey said...

Aw he's so cute! What great pictures!