Sometimes we decorate our plates and then eat it.
Other times we wait in line for an hour, take a long dusty wagon ride out to a thorn filed pumpkin patch, wait in line in the cold another hour to get back, and make the dad's haul back the pumpkins that are bigger than the heads of our children, and oh, so heavy. But then we look back on the magical pictures and remember fondly, "Wasn't that fun?" And it was! Glad Lisa, Branden, and Ammon could join us for that adventure and the neighborhood Halloween carnival afterwards.
And sometimes I make my kids come outside and pose while I practice taking pictures. You know what? I think they're finally getting used to it. Of course the payment for being my little models (choose from the candy bag) might have something to do with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment