On Wednesday night, April 8th, Carrie got a phone call from her Dad asking if she received the package he had sent. Upon her negative reply, he said, "Well go check your door." And there was Carrie's Dad, standing on the walkway, holding his package. What a fun surprise! He only dropped by for a day, but we made the most of it by exploring our corner of the world. Despite getting a little lost, we visited three states in one hour's time - South Dakota, Iowa, and Minnesota (Sioux Falls is only about 15 minutes from either border). Not bad!





6 comments:
What a fun surprise! I love the picture of Tyler with the gloves on! What a cute little guy!!
How fun! That's awesome. Sounds like you have one amazing dad :)
What a fun surprise! That was so cute of your dad!
How cute is that! Kudos to you Grandpa! I bet that was so fun to see him standing there! And to have him for the day.
Thats cool you live so close to those other states! I love the pic of your dad and tyler!
That's the best surprise!
Post a Comment