Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April in South Dakota

Mama and Tyler in our yard.

8 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

Arrrgh! Are you sure you're not in Alaska! :) I'm sure Spring is going to be so beautiful when it comes soon!

Marietta said...

Carrie- I love how the pictures don't need any words. That looks SO cold!

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow look at all of that snow!

Brianne said...

I think "spring" in South Dakota is actually worse than "spring" in Logan!! Glad you're enjoying it though!

Rachelle said...

Oh man! To think, I was complaining about our weather this past week. I think I prefer a little rain to that kind of snow in April! Fun pictures though!

The Perkins Fam said...

Wow that is a LOT of snow!!

B said...

Look at all that snow! Carrie your hair is so long again! I love it! Me relembra das dias na missao!

Cody and Sharice said...

Holy Snow! That looks fun and Cold!