Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Surprise Delivery

On the beautiful Spring day (yes, warm(er) weather has come at last!) of April 23rd, Tyler and Carrie pushed open the door, ready to go for a walk to the park when they stumbled upon a huge box. Curiosity getting the best of them, they took it inside to open and discovered a rocking chair just Tyler's size! Tyler's Grandma Hillier had sent the rocking chair Carrie used when she was little to Tyler. Would that be considered an heirloom then? :-)

4 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

Wow! You guys are getting some fun surprise packages lately! Fun!

Crystal and Rosario said...

How cute!

Brianne said...

That is such a thoughtful gift! Your mom is so good at that! I bet Tyler loves it. Don't you have a big rocking chair? I bet he loves to rock while you do. Cute little guy! I absolutely LOVE that blonde streak! Too bad my kids won't have that!

B said...

That is so cute! Chris' mom just gave us his robe from when he was a kid - it's blue with the name "Crusher" in gold letters. I consider your chair - and Chris' baby robe - heirlooms. =) Why not!