Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Count von Tyler
Tyler is walking around the house saying, "Two! Aah ah ah!" Just like Count von Count from Sesame Street. Not one or three, just two. Funny boy.
5 comments:
you need to take video of this kind of stuff!
You've got to love the Count! I agree with the other comment-we need video!!!! I hope everything is going well Carrie!
All the cute stuff happens when the video camera is nowhere near!
That is so funny, what a cute little guy you have!! Yeah for sesame street! Take care!
hahaha I love it! That's hilarious :D
Post a Comment