Tyler was sitting in his high chair one afternoon when he noticed an avacado sitting near the window getting ripe. He twisted and gestured and vocalized very loudly asking for the "baw!" (ball) until I handed it to him. Upon receipt, he showed the avacado how much he loved it by hugging it close...and then he promptly sank his teeth into it (don't tell the missionaries as it ended up in their salad the next day).
4 comments:
That is a really cute story, and an even cuter picture! Thanks for sharing! We miss you guys and the little Tyler man!
Heck yes, I took that picture--yay I could be there! :) Glad you posted it, its way too cute not to! And also (interestingly enough) the first day I started to kind of like avacados myself. However, Tyler wouldn't taste them that day, has he tried them yet?
Aww, what a sweetie pie! I love avacados in that same manner...Tyson, congrats on the job, that's very exciting! I hope SD works out for you guys!
Que legal! Tylerinho gosta do abacate porque tem brasileiro dentro do coracao! Eu posso imaginar que planeje fazer com aquele abacate...alem de ama-lo! Ponha num liquificador a faz uma bebida mais gostoso de leche? Nao 'tou falando direito?
Post a Comment