Our family on top of an overlook tower at Falls Park.
This is why the city is named Sioux Falls. The pink quartz is really beautiful too. They use it in their concrete so many of their roads appear pink. 
Tyson is really happy with his job. His coworkers are so nice and their news philosophy is, "Just because it bleeds does not mean it leads." They do get the news out, but it's not all death and destruction like so many other news stations. In fact, his station is the #1 watched news in South Dakota and parts of surrounding states. It's great experience and he loves it!
We make sure to get some family time in on the weekends. This is a hayride in a huge apple orchard during the Apple Festival.
Carrie's sister, Lisa, came out for a few days to visit. We were SO happy to have her here! Lisa and Tyler standing on the prairie.
Tyler was worn out after a long, fun day exploring the city with Carrie and Aunt Lisa. This was in the Butterfly House.
Our church. Everyone has been so very nice and welcoming. There are 2 wards in the city and we've already had the missionaries over for dinner. And it's nice that Tyson can sit by me in church now so he can help with our little rambunctious one!
The river walk path right by our house (the Big Sioux River is to the left in this picture).
One of the many playgrounds along the river walk.
12 comments:
Lovely!
sweeeeeeet! Does Tyson's news channel have a website, like can we watch clips of shows he's producing online?
Looks like a very nice place!!and nice!! you can get to sit by Tyson
we miss you guys
Congrats on the big move and job :) Looks like a wonderful place to live!
It looks beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!
It looks beautiful there! I'm sure it will also be really pretty in the winter! Thanks for posting pictures!
Scott and I totally have pictures in front of the Falls! And whenever we're in SD, we watch Keloland. I'm glad there is a church close by. The one closest to Scott's parents is 30-40 minutes away!
I can't believe how pretty it looks there!
Oh, and we miss you guys too!
That park is SO pretty!!! I was just remembering all those long nights at work when you thought Tyson would never be done with school :) Time sure has flown by!!
Wow! ok so that's not at all what I envisioned when I heard south dakota! That is beautiful and i tseems like there is a lot to do. How fun!
It looks like a really pretty area. Are you guys enjoying it?
How pretty. It sounds like a great place to live. It is always fun to see what new adventures life will bring us. I'm glad that Tyson seems to enjoy his job. You guys sound very happy! And little Tyler is getting so big. What a cutie!
Post a Comment