Tuesday, July 17, 2007

6 weeks


Tyler turned 6 weeks old yesterday. Happy Birthday little guy! We are getting to know him better and better everyday and constantly pray that we will be able to meet his needs. He's a pretty happy baby in general, only crying when he needs something.

He's smiling lots now and if you're really lucky (and most likely pulling a lot of funny faces) you can even get Tyler to laugh in his tummy shaking, toothless grin, glowy eyed kind of way. He grunts and coos a lot and you just have to love his wild hair. We can't believe how much he's grown in only 6 weeks! He's in the 95th percentile for his height - Tyson says it's because he's going to be a volleyball player.

Tyler is so loved as he is the 1st grandbaby on Carrie's side and the 1st grandson on Tyson's side. He has so many loving grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. We are so grateful for all their help and support. They have really, really helped us during this major change in our lives.

Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Katie said...

CARRIE!!! I am so happy for you guys. Tyler is adorable =-) What a lucky little boy, with fantastic parents!

Collin & Liana Kraus said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog!!! What a great way to document life! I will add your link to our page. Your family is so beautiful! I miss you guys!

Bjarnsons said...

Tyler is so cute! Wonderful pictures! I love them and your blog is just lovely.
Miss you,
Melanie