Red Butte Garden had a free admission day on Arbor Day and since I had never been there, I was pretty excited to check it out. While the kids took a nap, I took my camera and Tyson sent me on my way.
It was beautiful and I was feeling all nature-y trompsing around the mountainside in the spring air. I would have hiked even further up and around, if not for all the rattlesnake warning signs everywhere. And the staff who averted their eyes while passing me, carrying a suspicious looking covered bucket and snake poles.
Instead I stayed in the safety of the gardens.
I'd love to come back and sit on this bench with a good book.
This was begging to be sat upon.
Look closely...Can you spot the waterfall?
Review: Very well done, gardeners of Red Butte. Very good imagination, Heavenly Father. I could not keep track of all of your different varieties of beautiful plants and trees and flowers. I would like to come back someday and bring the family and a picnic.
















2 comments:
So beautiful! You take the funest little trips without your kids - gardens, shopping, temple square, etc. The only place I ever go without my kids is the grocery store at 9:30 at night! Not many beautiful flowers/sights there... :) Thanks for sharing this beauty.
I LOVE gardens! It looks like this one did not disappoint. Nice pics, C.
Post a Comment