Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Love This

I love the crocus.  I purposely planted some right by our front door because as soon as this baby pops out of the ground it means I made it through the winter...spring is here!
I love this face!
I love my little worker man.
I've been scanning and labeling my mission pictures from Brazil.  I'm so glad they bring back good memories!
I love that we have a home with a fenced in backyard in which the kids can play.  And now that it's good weather, they do quite a lot!
 
I love the rain.
And apparently I'm not the only one!
Lydia used to clomp around the house in Tyler's boots.  Now she has a pair her size and she couldn't be happier.
I love that Lydia very seriously accessorizes with Mr. Potato Head's glasses and insists on wearing them out in public.
I love Tyler has his Blue Blanky and that when he carries it around it makes him peaceful, adventurous, happy, thoughtful, and helps him to not grow up too fast.
I love having a husband who loves me more than I ever knew (http://tysonp.blogspot.com/2011/12/7-years-ago.html), encourages and supports my hobbies, lets me sleep in on the weekends, is reinventing and redeeming himself at school, loves to teach in Church, and wants to spend time with his children, so he does.  
I love tulips. 
One more time - look at that face!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wonderful things to love. I love YOU! :)

B said...

And I love this post! All beautiful thoughts! The mission pics made me smile. And I love that when you see the blossom it means you made it through winter. A nice post, my friend.

Bjarnsons said...

Your children get cuter every day! Yes, I agree such wonderful things to love! And before your post I didn't know what crocus even was, but now I think I might just love it too! :)