Because Lydia's blessing was on a holiday, we had a whole long weekend of family fun!
Having not one, but two grandpa's willing to play outside in the dirt - I don't think I've ever seen Tyler so happy!
Taking a break with Daddy.
Tyler's birthday continues...We started celebrating in May and ended in mid-July, what with family trickling in and out. This boy has had the longest birthday celebration ever!
This storage ottoman was the BEST present, in our opinion. Do you know how many toys you can fit in that thing? Our house has never looked so clean!
"My wish came true!" He wished for a Big Wheel when he blew out his candles on his actual June 4th birthday.
We celebrated July 4th on the Saturday before by having a picnic at the park. In 50mph winds. Good thing we had all that food to weigh down our plates!
Shortly after this round of Bocce Ball, I came across Tyler at home throwing his plastic play fruit around and exclaiming, "Bocce!"







1 comment:
Cute pictures! Fun weekend!
Post a Comment