Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
Friday, January 30, 2009
I Love This Kid!
Peek-a-boo!
Who needs a pony when I've got a puppy this size!
Bedtime? Okay, just give me a minute so I can send this e-mail.
My little nephew is so stinkin cute! We are so excited for you guys to come soon! The girls will love playing with their cousin!!! I'm excited to play with my sister-in-law!
8 comments:
Don't blame you! He's adorable!
hahaha... He is so cute!
ahhhh two more weeks seems like forever awayyyy!
Hey, Carrie- I love the picture of him playing peek- a- boo! That is too cute! What a fun little kid. Miss you!
I love the pictures! He is such a grown up little man! :)
He is so cute!
Oh, and come visit my blog, LOL I gave you an award ;)
My little nephew is so stinkin cute! We are so excited for you guys to come soon! The girls will love playing with their cousin!!! I'm excited to play with my sister-in-law!
haha... already on the computer! You've got a whiz!
Post a Comment