Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! It's awesome to see your pictures and how your family is growing. I'll try to keep in touch better than I have which hasn't been at all, sorry. I see the others blogs and will try to find a spot to contact them. It may have been forever since I've seen you, but I think of you often and wonder how you are, now I know! Love ya!
I am about to go running, and I am reminiscing about the good ole times when Tyson would nag me to get up at 8am to go with him, then 6 months later I would nag him to get up at 8am to go run with me. Haha. JK. Sort of. :)
Tyler is getting so big! He is darling! This is melissa and brock kitchen. And we have a blog now! brockandlis.blogspot.com I'm so glad I found yours so we can keep in touch. You guys seem very happy and we wish you the best! We miss you guys!
8 comments:
Cute.... :-)
What a cutie!!!
I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog!
It's awesome to see your pictures and how your family is growing. I'll try to keep in touch better than I have which hasn't been at all, sorry.
I see the others blogs and will try to find a spot to contact them.
It may have been forever since I've seen you, but I think of you often and wonder how you are, now I know! Love ya!
I am about to go running, and I am reminiscing about the good ole times when Tyson would nag me to get up at 8am to go with him, then 6 months later I would nag him to get up at 8am to go run with me. Haha. JK. Sort of. :)
p.s. my nephew is a stud.
aww! He is so cute :D
Cute Picture!
Tyler is getting so big! He is darling! This is melissa and brock kitchen. And we have a blog now! brockandlis.blogspot.com I'm so glad I found yours so we can keep in touch. You guys seem very happy and we wish you the best! We miss you guys!
He just needs a big chocolate chip cookie with that. Very cute!
Post a Comment