Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ty's First Haircut

Tyler got his first, big boy haircut the other week. He was so good! It was nice that our friend Amy could come over and cut it in our home. But now he doesn't look like a baby anymore - he looks like a little boy! (P.S. I did not style his hair like this. I took these pics right after he woke up the day after his haircut.)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He is SO cute!

Andrea and Preston said...

Oh my gosh Carrie, Tyler is so cute! Can't believe he's a year old already! Its like 3 am right now, and I can't sleep since I work night shifts, so I decided to do some blogging! Are you guys still in the old ward? Hope life is going great for you!
Andrea Nate
thenatefam.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Love the haircut! It really does make him look older. His 1 year old pics look really cute too!

The Bergant Family said...

That's crazy! Before the haircute, he looked like Tyson. Now he looks like you! Cute either way, though!

Spencer Froerer said...

So cute! I love the transition from baby to boy :) it happens way too fast, though :( Love ya! oh, how's the job thing going for Tyson?

Rachelle said...

What a handsome boy! I have yet to cut Blake's hair because I like the curls at the end. However, I think a haircut is lurking on the horizon because he is starting to get a "mullet" type look, and we can't have that! Your little man looks great with a haircut.

Jenny said...

Very cute haircut! Love it!

Josh said...

Carrie! Your blog is so cute, I saw your comment on one of Mel's so I had to check yours out. So are you guys moving to Washington D.C.? That's what I heard at church yesterday. That's exciting if its true!!!!