July 9th was Carrie's birthday. Yay! To celebrate, we had a picnic in Layton Park with the Hillier family the Saturday before and then on the actual birthday we went out to dinner and then to Veteran's Memorial Pool. Fun! Carrie was excited for the additions to her Willow Tree collection.
In other news, since it's been so hot outside, it was time to break out the baby pool. Tyler had so much fun just crawling around in circles from the deep end to the shallow end (our lawn is slightly sloped).


3 comments:
aw man! that is right up c's alley! happy b-day carrie! we missed you!
Hello!!! Thanks for finding us! Up for a Settler's Game?! I think we are still pretty competative though. Need to work on that. Oh, it is so strange to reconnect after these years and see your little boy, but then again, not strange at all! He is so cute with quite a beautiful head of hair! Happy Birthday! Looking forward to blogging with you!!! Thanks again! So good to hear from you!!
Hey! I have the Willow Tree figurine in the middle, I got it for my wedding!
Post a Comment