Saturday, October 17, 2015

Lagoon!

When I was growing up, the times of year that I most anticipated were Christmas, my birthday, and Lagoon's Teacher Day!  No matter what, we would go every year as a family and I would look forward to it all year long.  I have great memories in Kiddie Land as a child, then as a teenager, when we could bring a friend, I'd go all around Lagoon with my bestie, Nicole.
Since moving back to Davis County, we've only gone once when Tyler was little and, knowing his calmer spirit, I wanted him to get the chance to enjoy Lagoon while he could still go on the kids rides.
We went not a moment (or inch) too soon!
The baby stayed home with Grandma and Opa and off we went!
Tyler and Lydia loved it!
 
Lydia had this expression pretty much all day.  I call it her brimming-over-with-joy face.
I loved the little boats when I was a kid!
 After just the morning, Tyler started to wilt.  Even while riding a Ford car (he is so into learning about all things Henry Ford right now).
 While Lydia was still going strong.
 If you zoom in, you can see our 5-year-old, on her first roller coaster ride, with her hands high in the air.
 By this point, Tyler was laying down in our wagon, not feeling well at all, and it had started to rain, poor guy.  I said I would take him to Grandma and Opa's to rest.  I've been getting a lot of migraines lately and one was coming on full force, so I needed some medicine anyway.
When I got back a couple hours later, Lydia and Tyson were still zooming along, in the rain, and we pretty much closed the park out.  
It was a fun day! 

No comments: