Silver Lake is one of Utah's beautiful spots that I have heard of, but had never actually been there. Until Tyson's mom, Joyce, decided to check it out for her birthday. We're so glad she did, because it was just beautiful!
It's a great easy hike for kids to enjoy too. Unless Grandpa Jim buys a new wagon that they want to try out, so instead they spent the whole time getting pulled around like little royalty.
Seriously though, we need to discover for ourselves more of Utah's gems, like this. It was a fun day!
Happy Birthday, Grandma Joyce, we love you!
He loves his mama, and I love him for loving her so much!
Well, hello, Blue Eyes!
Selfie!
I think it's cute that they do selfies together. :-)
What is it with kids and stroller trays. Every single kid. Every single stroller tray. **Idea bell!** I should invent a stroller tray with a silicone teething lip on the tray!
Patent pending...












1 comment:
OK first, that group pic is a GREAT Plastow family photo. Print that one out and frame it. Second, stroller trays... and cribs. Tyler was a little gopher with his crib back in the day. :)
Post a Comment