Why, oh why didn't I do this with my other kids? It was awesome! Oh, yeah, it's because I didn't know about this idea. If I could go back in time I would get newborn photos taken with all my babies and then cake smash photos at age 1.
The goodness that is cake is very new to Kate. I thought she'd love it! Well, she loved the balloons, but she wasn't too interested in the cake. We had to put rice crispies on the frosting to get her interested.
The goodness that is cake is very new to Kate. I thought she'd love it! Well, she loved the balloons, but she wasn't too interested in the cake. We had to put rice crispies on the frosting to get her interested.
Finally at the very end she started realizing what a good situation she was in!

No comments:
Post a Comment