We were so happy with all the family that could be with us on Kathryn's special day. Her 1st milestone in the Church, receiving a name and a blessing from her Heavenly Father.
Tyson gave her the correct name (I told him if he changed it, I would stand up and shout out, "I object!" :-) Her blessing was beautiful. I am so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in which we can feel so close to our Heavenly Family at times.
The Hillier Family side. Uncle Matthew flew all the way in from Atlanta.
Those with small children couldn't wait around for pictures at church so we all met up again for a luncheon at Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Jim's home.
Uncle Justin, Aunt Michelle, Levi, and Asher came from California for the blessing.

Tyson gave her the correct name (I told him if he changed it, I would stand up and shout out, "I object!" :-) Her blessing was beautiful. I am so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in which we can feel so close to our Heavenly Family at times.
Happy parents.
Silly siblings.
Kathryn's family and her grandparents.The Hillier Family side. Uncle Matthew flew all the way in from Atlanta.
Those with small children couldn't wait around for pictures at church so we all met up again for a luncheon at Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Jim's home.
Uncle Justin, Aunt Michelle, Levi, and Asher came from California for the blessing.
Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Dustin, Addison, and Maya came from Arizona. Thank you family for your support!
Besides the blessing, this was my favorite part of the day. Grandma West was holding Kathryn so I could get something to eat. I walked back into the room and saw this.
I have never seen Kate smile or coo this much! They were having quite the conversation. :-)
A few more cute pictures from the day.
Long day, all tuckered out.
















No comments:
Post a Comment