Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lydia and Mama's Adventure Down South

Since I was heading to Spanish Fork for a photoshoot, Lydia and I decided to make a day of it.
1st stop was the hospital in Provo where Tyler was born.  See there's the omelet guy that comes twice a month and sets up an omelet bar.  Humongous and super inexpensive omelets with as many toppings (inside-ings?) as you want.  Tyson and I used to come on dates to this when we lived in the neighborhood across the street, but it's been over 5 years.   I snapped a pic on my phone (that's like 1/8th of the omelet and it filled her up) but it doesn't do it justice.  
After breakfast, Lydia wanted to drive around to see the houses where we lived and BYU campus.  I took her to the duck pond thinking she'd enjoy that, but instead you know that south staircase that goes straight up the hill for hundreds of steps?  She wanted to climb that.  Have I mentioned I am very pregnant?  Up we went.

Taking a break with Baby Tiger. 
 Near the top of the hill.
 Lydia's favorite song is "I Love to See the  Temple" so we stopped at the Provo Temple grounds.
 After a few more stops around town, we drove to Spanish Fork to see one of my besties, Clara and take pictures of her new baby.  Lydia and Clara's daughter Isabelle were more than happy to help out.  It was fun to see a mini Carrie and a mini Clara running around playing together.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Such a fun day! And I don't think those stairs were great for me as an in shape college student. I can't imagine climbing them while pregnant! What a brave mama! Gold star for you!