You only turn 30 once, so to make it special for Tyson, the kids and I gave him 30 of his favorite things throughout the day (July 26th). Things that included: Breakfast and dinner out, a professional massage, tools for his grill, his favorite marinades and other treats, giftcards to Home Depot, herbs and outdoor planters that he has been eyeing for almost a year...
...and this Midnight Delight deliciousness from Coldstone.

Happy Birthday, Tyson! 30 and still lookin' good!

1 comment:
I am horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never got back to you forever ago about getting together and living in, um, the exact same town! So, here is my new email address after I was hacked and let's see if we can try again. I sincerely apoligize for being so rude. :)
And happy, happy birthday to you both! You don't look a day older than our college years. :)
Jess
jessbergant at gmail dot com
Post a Comment