Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Check Out This Cute Photoshoot!
How cute are these! Since Lydia turned 1 on the 1st of June and Tyler turned 4 on the 4th, we took them to get their pictures taken. I love 'em! The kids and the pictures.
Tyler chose this background set up himself. He's been studying cattails and swamps lately.
So cute! And so jealous that your kids take such good pictures! Luke and Lynnea are horrible picture takers lately. When they grow up I will say "you two were such cute kids... too bad you never both smiled for a picture so I can prove it!" Tyler and Lydia are beautiful! You are so blessed Carrie! :)
2 comments:
So cute! What great photos!
So cute! And so jealous that your kids take such good pictures! Luke and Lynnea are horrible picture takers lately. When they grow up I will say "you two were such cute kids... too bad you never both smiled for a picture so I can prove it!" Tyler and Lydia are beautiful! You are so blessed Carrie! :)
Post a Comment