Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Lydia Loves...
Lydia loves...
...to take her bow out of her hair. Without fail.
To crawl. Once she figured that out, she was off like a rocket!
Cellphones. It's as if she instinctively knows she will spend hours on it when she's a teenager.
I hear you with the pulling the bows out of their hair! GRRR! I am sure someday I will not have to beg Lynnea to keep her bows and clips in... maybe :) Lydia is such a cutie!
3 comments:
Such a cute muffin! I love her dress!
Lydia is so cute! And Tyler too of course =)
I hear you with the pulling the bows out of their hair! GRRR! I am sure someday I will not have to beg Lynnea to keep her bows and clips in... maybe :) Lydia is such a cutie!
Post a Comment