Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Yes, He Found the Scissors
I couldn't find the scissors in the kitchen. He said, "I know where they are!" and led me to his room. Weird...I took a closer look at the top of his head. Oh my. And couldn't stifle a giggle. He got embarrassed...
Wow. At least you can give him a buzz cut. I'm always so worried that the girls are going to do that to themselves. They see me cut hair all the time and I worry that they'll think they should try it. I'm terrified. Evelyn cut a tiny bit of Allison's over a year ago. so far, it has not happened again. The love scissors and I'm scared to death of them using them.
3 comments:
Good save. You can always shave boys' heads (even though this time of year isn't particularly fun for bare skin).
When I first saw the title I had a memory of last year, when my boys found the couch. And proceeded to cut up the couch.
Oh no! That is hilarous! Don't worry Carrie, I would have giggled too. Silly Tyler!
Wow. At least you can give him a buzz cut. I'm always so worried that the girls are going to do that to themselves. They see me cut hair all the time and I worry that they'll think they should try it. I'm terrified. Evelyn cut a tiny bit of Allison's over a year ago. so far, it has not happened again. The love scissors and I'm scared to death of them using them.
Post a Comment