Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Lydia's Fashion Show
Oh, it is fun to dress a baby girl!
Lydia at 6 weeks old
6 weeks old
7 weeks old - Her tennis outfit. I don't even have a tennis outfit!
8 weeks old
2 months old
11 weeks old - love the elephants and let's be honest, the hair!
She's such a doll! Congrats on your move to Utah. That's exciting and I will say that I'm jealous! I love it here in NY, but it's SSSSssssOOOOooo.......far from all of our family!
4 comments:
So cute! Girls are so much fun!
She's such a doll! Congrats on your move to Utah. That's exciting and I will say that I'm jealous! I love it here in NY, but it's SSSSssssOOOOooo.......far from all of our family!
she is adorable! love the hair too! what fun to dress a baby girl doll!
SO cute!!! Oh I just love her!
Post a Comment