Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and it is so good to hear Carrie and Lydia are both doing well. Please let us know if you need ANYTHING! And give Carrie our best! ~Slaters
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! She is a doll! Love the name! Hope your recovery and transition to 2 is quick and smooth. :) I'm leaving SF for a month, but when I get back I'd love to help you if you need anything.
19 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and it is so good to hear Carrie and Lydia are both doing well. Please let us know if you need ANYTHING! And give Carrie our best! ~Slaters
Congratulations! She is beautiful and has a beautiful name! Great job mama. You look amazing Carrie!
How nice to keep me in suspense all day!! lol jk!! Welcome, welcome beautiful baby Lydia!! Glad to hear everyone's doing well.
Congrats, congrats! She's beautiful and she has so much hair!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! She is a doll! Love the name! Hope your recovery and transition to 2 is quick and smooth. :) I'm leaving SF for a month, but when I get back I'd love to help you if you need anything.
Congratulations, that went by fast! Beautiful name for a beautiful baby, and Carrie looks Great! Congrats again!
Congrats! She is so adorable! I wish we could fly out and see her! Miss you guys!
Congratulations! Lydia and Mom are both beautiful!
Congratulations and love the name. Can't wait to see more pics!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! We can't wait to see her!
yay! a happy and healthy baby girl (and mommy!) i hope now you can start feeling better! congrats!
Congratulations. What a cutie. May you sleep through the night soon.
Congrats! Both mommy and baby are beautiful!
Welcome to the world, baby Lydia! Congratulations to you all; she's beautiful! (Carrie, you look GREAT!)
She's precious! Congratulations!!!
congrats! she's a cutie.
Yay! She looks so cute and we already have hair envy here! Can't wait to see more pictures. Beautiful name too.
Congrats! Have fun with your newest little one. Girls are so Great! Not that boys aren't fun too. Glad you are both doing well too.
Congrats! She is beautiful! Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment