Here are some things that make me excited for the arrival of Baby Girl!
New sit and stand stroller
Just 4 of the cute, cute dresses that are out there for little girls!
I received a surprise package in the mail from an old Layton friend. Can you believe all of these adorable bows? The knit hat is from a Provo friend. Such talent!
And finally, the thing that makes me the most excited - a wonderful husband (and amazing father) and beautiful son. They were so sweet to me on Mother's Day!
5 comments:
Wow! All this would make me excited too!
The hair bows alone would make me excited! =-) So fun, Carrie!
So fun! The dresses are cute! And that is a very complete and perfect selection of bows! So excited for you!
So fun Carrie! I am so excited for you.
Well, the reflectors on your stroller really work! And I would LOVE that many hair clippies!
How fun! You'll love having a girl and dressing her up cute! They're so fun!
Post a Comment