On September 22nd I (Tyson) came back from taking Tyler to the library in the morning and Carrie had a present for me.
Curious, I unwrapped the box and saw that it was in a Willow Tree box. I'd given Carrie a few over the years and wondered if she was using it as a container for something else. I opened the box to find this.
There was also a note that said "Congratulations, New Dad".
It didn't take me long to solve this little mystery.
WE ARE EXPECTING! Carrie's pregnant!
Baby's coming sometime around June 1st. We're very excited for our new addition to our family. I am absolutely convinced that Baby#2 is a little girl. But I was convinced of that before Tyler was even born, Tyler would be a boy and baby #2 a girl.
Tyler says he wants a brother.
Carrie for a while thought it was twins (it's not, we've since had an ultrasound).
Not me, I know it's a girl and we can't wait until our little princess arrives.
P.S. Many of you have probably already heard this story, or at least the announcement. If we missed you, it's not because we don't love you, but rather that life got ... hard, which I'll explain in another post.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!
I am so happy for you guys! :)
We have that same figurine! Congratulations. I'm so sorry for all the sickness in your family but am looking forward to hear about the blessing of your new baby in a few months! We're praying for you.
We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!
CONGRATS! Yay! This is wonderful news! I hope Carrie has been feeling ok!
Congrats, that's great news and a sweet way to tell you.
Post a Comment