Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy!
-Carrie & Tyson
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I Live Here!
Beautiful, Isn't it? I love how you can go anywhere in this world and find beauty, no matter what the landscape or climate. In this case, we ventured about 10-15 minutes away from our house and found these amazing colors.
Cool picture!! Got Tyson's comment, Mexican food, not sure. But our neighborhood looks like it should be from "Fun with Dick and Jane" it looks perfect. As for Carrie helping with health insurance... phone call on Sunday? We are looking at a high option HMO with United Healthcare... love ya!
8 comments:
Wow. That's a neat picture!
Very pretty! Although I still prefer mountains! I feel lost when I go to big open spaces! ;)
Carrie, I love how you are such a glass half full person. It's true though: anywhere has its own unique beauty to offer. I love the photo =)
Iowa to the right, Minnesota to the left. Yeah!!!!
Very cool! I love it :D Great picture!
wow, stunning!
It really is pretty and amazing how green it still is.
Cool picture!! Got Tyson's comment, Mexican food, not sure. But our neighborhood looks like it should be from "Fun with Dick and Jane" it looks perfect. As for Carrie helping with health insurance... phone call on Sunday? We are looking at a high option HMO with United Healthcare... love ya!
Post a Comment