He was so styling in his new suit that we had to take him to do a photoshoot. A little nervous at first, Tyler soon warmed up to the quacking duck, chirping monkey, and silly Opa and Kristen in the room. Getting to bring Cougar was a plus too. Pretty handsome, don't you think?Welcome to our blog page! We've had lots of fun and exciting things happen to us these past years and figured this would be the best way to share our updates and pictures with loved ones. Start from the bottom and scroll up. Enjoy! -Carrie & Tyson
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Tyler's Photoshoot - A Year and a Half
OK, he's 20 months old - close enough. Tyler got to visit his UT family on the way to visit his AZ family.
He was so styling in his new suit that we had to take him to do a photoshoot. A little nervous at first, Tyler soon warmed up to the quacking duck, chirping monkey, and silly Opa and Kristen in the room. Getting to bring Cougar was a plus too. Pretty handsome, don't you think?
He was so styling in his new suit that we had to take him to do a photoshoot. A little nervous at first, Tyler soon warmed up to the quacking duck, chirping monkey, and silly Opa and Kristen in the room. Getting to bring Cougar was a plus too. Pretty handsome, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









18 comments:
I can't belive how big he is getting!! he is so cute!!
He looks like a little missionary in his suit! How cute!
He is so adorable! Great pictures!
What a cutie!!! It's been WAY too long since I've seen the little guy! What kinds of things does he do these days anyway?
Ahhh, these are adorable! I hope you keep these forever to show the future wife. Very, very cute!!!! He looks so cute in his sit and nice shoes!
cuteeee! do the bathtub pictures get their own post or are they not for the world to see? :)
He is so handsome in his suit! He really is getting so big! I hope things are going well for you guys!
Those pictures turned out great! What a cutie!
he is very cute! looks like trouble. i always get sad when i think what best buds he and C would be!
Oh he is so handsome!! He makes me want a little boy..which means alot since we're both really thinking it's a girl. We find out tomorrow morning. I love blogging! And keeping in touch. Tell Tyson hello for Brock and I.
What a lady killer. :) I cannot believe how totally adorable he is! Who did the pictures for you? They are AMAZING!
Oh my word! Those are so stinkin cute! What a doll. I love it
I just showed the girls his picts. They were giggling with excitement the whole time:) Even Emma.
Target did the photos. I like that they give you permission to use them online all you want (you just can't print them off yourself).
Carrie, you must be so proud to be the mom of such a CUTE kid. He's going to have the girls all over him in no time :)
Miss you lots!
I LOVE his smiles! What a cutie.
Very cute pics! He looks so grown up in the suit!
He's so darn cute! I wish we lived closer! Wanna go to Disneyland sometime with us?
Post a Comment