That's right! Tyson just got a really great job offer to produce the 10pm news for the #1 rated news station, KELO, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. After several other not so great job offers, this one came along last week and it feels really right, so we're going! Stay tuned for pictures and details of life in South Dakota...
10 comments:
OH my gosh! Wow! Congrats :)
That's amazing! Way to go Tyson!
When you move please update your blog twice as much. Maybe 3 times as much. Or 4 times as much.
Wow! Congrats!
Wow, Carrie! That's where my husband grew up, his parents are still in Vivian which is a small town south of Pierre.
Oh wow! That's exciting! Congratulations! When are you leaving?? I hope you guys enjoy it there!!
We've been gone for a while! It is so fun to come back to great news! congrats Tyson! That is so exciting! When do you go!? Congrats on a great first career job!
Carrie! You'll love south dakota! My fam lives in north dakota so I've been there and its great! I know you guys will make a home there! Keep in touch on the blog, you can leave us comments now (i finally figured it out, so I guess im not so blogging stupid)so please do! It would be great to hear from you from time to time!
Andrea
Congratulations! Good luck with the move. We're looking forward to hearing all about it.
That is so exciting! Congrats guys!
Post a Comment