
Tyson got a job! His last college class (ever!) was on Tuesday and on Wednesday he started work in SLC at Fox 13 News as a Freelance Producer. It's only been three days, but he's really happy there so far. He will be trained on all different aspects of the newsroom (Web Producer, Associate Producer, Assignment Desk, etc.). And best of all, this job will also count as his internship. It's exciting! If you watch the 9pm or morning newscasts you just might see Tyson's head in the background.
6 comments:
wow! congrats tyson!
JUST YOU WATCH THE BEST! Yea for Tyson!
Way to go, T. I guess that means I won't be seeing you in my newsroom over at 4 anytime soon.
CONGRATS! That's wonderful to hear. YEAHT!
Congratulations! I'm so glad that you'll be staying in Utah for awhile longer!
That's so great!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment