Thursday, May 8, 2008

Idaho Falls

Tyson was called for a second job interview at a news station in Idaho Falls, so last week we took an overnight family vacation to go check it out. Who knew Idaho Falls was so beautiful? We liked the area quite a bit, but do have our reservations about the cold, windy Winters. We'll see what happens. But it was a fun trip!
It was very windy, but really pretty.

3 comments:

mj said...

I have a picture of my standing in front of the "idaho falls" I have to say that I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting something Hawaii ish. Glad you guys had fun. Hope Tyson gets the job!

Emily said...

Your family is so beautiful. We are so glad to have you guys as friends! Good luck finding the job you want.

Unknown said...

That sounds exciting! Good luck with the job hunt, that's always an advendture!